Terms & Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
- This prize draw (“the Promotion”) is open to anyone who holds at least 500 of Howdoo’s (“the Promoter”) utility token, the µDoo.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
- The “Entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
- To take part in this Promotion, the entrant must hold at least 500 of Howdoo’s utility token, the µDoo, at the time of allocation of the monthly waves.
- Tickets will be awarded in three monthly waves, on November 1 2019, December 1 2019 and January 1 2020. Tickets to the draw will be allocated dependant on the number of µDoos the Entrant holds. One ticket will be allocated in each monthly wave for every 500 µDoos held.
- To claim your tickets and register your entrance into the promotion, please visit the Registration Page
Winner selection and notification:
- There will be 51 winners for this Promotion, who will each receive one of the “Prizes”.
- The winners will be notified directly by email within three working days of the draw, which will take place in January 2020.
- One winner will receive a Lamborghini Huracan Evo plus $20,000 of upgrades worth $250,000, or cash equivalent dependant on cost of shipping. Another 50 winners will each receive one Huawei P30 Pro smartphone, or cash equivalent.
- It is at the Promoter’s discretion to provide any winner with either the prize or cash equivalent, dependent on their location.
- To be eligible to claim the prize, winners must respond to the prize notification message within seven days. Failure to respond within the requested period, or to provide personal details, will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- Unless expressly stated within these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses relating to the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prizes exclude any costs for transport, travel, accommodation, spending money, meals, travel documentation and insurance, other than specified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part thereof) for a prize (or prizes) of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes (or any part of the Prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing, the Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third-party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prizes where applicable.
- Details of Prize winners’ names and country will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the following paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to the Prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss or injury suffered by any Entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of Prizes (such as Prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third-party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law).
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties, any automated entry software or any other means which allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry), the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
- As a condition of entry, each Entrant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and relating to works (including images and text) comprising the Entrant’s entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each Entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion, including Prize fulfilment and announcing winners.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
- The winners may be required for promotional activity (e.g. photographs) and are required to make themselves available without charge for publicity purposes and agree to publication of his/her name. It is a condition of any guests attending the awarding of the Prizes that they provide the same consent.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the Prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the Prizes).
- The Promoter is Howdoo, whose registered office is Willow House, Cricket Square, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY1-1107, Cayman Islands.
- The Promoter may appoint an administrator to administer the Promotion only, who will act on behalf of the Promoter, under instruction from Howdoo, who it holds harmless under this agreement.